DESIGNED FOR PLANT ENTHUSIASTS
The Plantfolio Indoor Potting Station allows you to enjoy taking care of your houseplants without worrying about a mess. Compact, lightweight and sturdy it's the perfect tool for houseplant enthusiasts.
- Sized to fit perfectly on your countertop or over your kitchen sink for easy repotting and watering that keeps the mess inside a controlled space - not on your floor or tabletop!
- Modular design allows you to use the potting station for wet work like watering as well as dry work like repotting or pruning
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transport
- Contains sidewalls to reduce water splashing or soil bouncing out of the station. The sidewalls also serve as tool holders with elastic loops.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Each Plantfolio purchase includes:
- Solid Pine frame with a double marine-grade polyurethane coating for water protection
- 15"x15" heavy-duty, removable silicone trays keep dirt and debris inside the station and make disposal easy
- PVC-coated steel mesh allows you to water right over your sink
- Modular sidewalls prevent water and dirt splash + include flexible loops for tool storage
Stowed: 17.25" W x 17.25" T x 3" D
Opened: 34.5" W x 17.25" T x 1.5" D
In the US, the typical sink size is 33" W x 22" so we have designed this first model of Plantfolio for that approximate size. This could be a single bowl or a double bowl sink. In either case, Plantfolio will cover it without issue as well as smaller sinks provided there is enough counter space.